I love home. It's been good to be back. I'm learning that anywhere is just another place to scrape by unless you have the people there that make is special or whatever...not to get mushy here or anything. BIG NEWS!! IIIII GOT A JOB....! that's right I'm e to the m to the p-lo-y-ed I'm employed and I be up at my desk just workin on my business...uh yeah one more time e to the m to the, to the, to the.....Little music moment..
I drive an hour each way to get there, that's kind of intresting joining the coffee drinkin-talk show blastin-doin makeup while I drive, commuter gang. And I am stickin it to the enviroment, global warming my fender!, I will not ride share- sounds waaay too awkward. It's not bad, a good time to think or go into the same comatose state I do when I watch too much t.v. Finally I blink and somehow I got to work and don't remember anything in between. (nothing in this blog can be held against me in a court of law)
I am just working my little heiny off...I felt like a politician my first month, trying to sound smart and letting people know that "I can see our energies coming together in seperate ways and pulling out again synergistically with a trajectory of improvements" (what?...) I've been trying to get to know everyone smiling and learning names and now there are people that I have been smiling at pretending to know there name for way to long to actually ask it now. But for real (and just in case my boss ever sees this blog) "I love what I am doing"
So now my daily schedule is to hit the snooze 4 times (so I skip my workout) get ready, drive an hour (talking to myself, singing or spacing out) work work work then drive an hour back home, mooch dinner from my parents, watch t.v. for 45 min, fall asleep in my work clothes then wake up long enough to change for bed...repeat. But I am not totally boring sometimes i think about cool things like socializing or going surfing. Shut up I am not pathetic. Anyways...I have to go now because it's almost time to fall asleep in work clothes..maybe this weekend I'll go out and buy some new trouser socks....
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
very funny!
Post a Comment