I just had a hummus wrap. It comes wrapped in a green tortilla, like they are trying to convince you..this.. is really, really healthy. Of course you can walk be all the other healthy people and "That's right check me out with my green tortilla. Hard core health nut here." They skimped on the hummus big time. So mostly it was mouthfuls of green tortilla, carrots and lettuce. I read the newspaper...intellectual hard core health nut here. Slam a chocolate shake while making a lot of noise trying to suck the last drops of whip cream off the bottom. Hummus makes my mouth smell like B.O. It's not easy being healthy.
Then I stop at the library..cuz it's LATE NIGHT AT THE LIBRARY!! It stays open until 8 twice a week for those of us intellectual hummus eaters that are livin on the edge.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment